H2OME has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.h2o-me.com
and update your bookmarks. Thanks! - Brook

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Urban Homesteading Work Party and Earth Fired Pizza


Come help with annual maintenance and updating at my water harvesting homestead in Talmadge. We will be working on updating irrigation, planting, cob touch ups on chicken coop and benches, tree trimming, greywater system redesign, and more! Learn about cob building, greywater harvesting, urban crop production, chicken husbandry, composting, irrigation essentials. Meet other interested members of your community. I will provide snacks, drinks and the best earth fired pizza you ever tried! Bring a shovel if you have one, and a pizza topping! Please RSVP to brook@h2o-me.com or 619.964.4838 by Thursday, May 20 so I can have enough supplies on hand! I look forward to sharing a day of hard work and community with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment