H2OME has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.h2o-me.com
and update your bookmarks. Thanks! - Brook

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Veggie Planting Calendar

The list I've always wanted!  
http://www.digitalseed.com/gardener/schedule/vegetable.html
Happy planting!  Think about where your water will be falling and make less work for yourself by directing downspouts into planted areas.  Avoid runoff by creating basins instead of mounds.  Avoid flooding and erosion by creating places for the water to overflow.  

2 comments:

  1. Y'know, this seems a little conservative to me. Perhaps because there are so many micro climates in San Diego, I've seen lots of these vegs growing practically year round, lettuce and tomatoes, for instance. I'm curious how one of our serious gardener friends would view this chart?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto--I've been looking for all this info in one easy chart...just in time for onions too...

    ReplyDelete